* Spatial data * Data quality * Aerial photographs and
* Arc Map management false-color image
* Remote sensing * Topographical Surface Analysis
* Python Analysis * Data acquisition
* Geographic data * 3-D Visualization and sequences
analysis viewscape generation * Computer processing
* Excel * Spectral and spatial and interpretation
* Raster data resolution parameter * Remote sensing data
* 3-D Analysis Analysis integration
* Spatial Statistics * Database Creation
firm specializing in real world utilization on UAV technology
• Ran UAV segment of international STEM competition
• Developed standard materials for safety and integration of UAV by the public utilized by The North Central
Council of Governments
• Maintained a fleet of modern commercial drones including upkeep and inspections to motors, batteries, and software.
• Budgeted facilities and UAV departments.
• Created SOP for IT, asset management, vehicle preparation, and HR.
• Updated and managed calendar events for both road crews and home arena.
• Established new relationships with vendors and local municipal leaders.
• Maintained road crew trailers, vehicles, compressors, and AV equipment.
• Represented Indy RC World at major conferences and speaking events.
• Maintained a 12,000-gallon multi tank aquarium system.
• Preformed chemical testing for Nitrate, Nitrite, Copper, Chlorine, Ammonia, Phosphorus, Dissolved
• Performed complex upkeep procedures, replaced worn out motors and sensors, and managed electrical
systems related to the pump system.
• Identified and treated disease and illnesses specific to fish.
• Performed quarantine procedures on new fish.
• Carried out fish nutritional and husbandry program.